Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Movement - A Free Throw at the Line

This morning the employment ball got tossed to me - a rep at AbiliCorp e-mailed me the authorization forms for my background check (a requirement of the employer). I just got back from faxing the completed forms back to her, and now it's another waiting game; I'm told there's a backlog with the background research company, but in any case, the employer would want me to start on 4/5 if I'm hired, so no big issues for me with the wait. My AbiliCorp recruiter has told me things look quite good for my application - and any issues (there are a few potentials) with the background check (financial woes), we'll take them as they come.

So as it's been throughout this process, it's me doing that next right thing as I'm presented with it, and give all the rest (worries, outcomes) to my higher power, who's infinitely better able to handle all of this than I am. As complicated as things look on the surface, I've got a really strong sense that this is going to represent a watershed in my recovery - the God of my understanding leading me through the process of clearing away some of the major wreckage of my past, so I can be the more unburdened, and free to be a living example of the power to be had through the spiritual way of life given to me by my recovery program.

All good here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

Me
December 2009

Vertigo - Meniere's

Vertigo - Meniere's
Credit: http://djembeslappin.blogspot.com/2007/10/menieres-hell.html