Monday, March 15, 2010

Moving Forward!

I just got a call from my AbiliCorp contact indicating he'd spoken with the hiring manager (see previous post) and same wants to move forward with the preliminaries of getting me on board within the next two weeks!

Said preliminaries involve a background check (somewhat tricky on the financial side - again, see prior posts) which I must authorize (form being sent to me), a references check (I'll be providing some updates to AbiliCorp) and another interview with a counterpart of the hiring manager.

Needless to say, my AbiliCorp rep is quite confident that I'll secure this position; nothing carved in stone yet though, and unless/until I have an offer in hand, I keep guarded optimism - and gratitude that the process is still alive and certainly trending my way.

More to come as more happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

Me
December 2009

Vertigo - Meniere's

Vertigo - Meniere's
Credit: http://djembeslappin.blogspot.com/2007/10/menieres-hell.html